- 1 Indian Army Recruitment Rally UP District Wise 2018 Uttar Pradesh
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Uttar Pradesh 2018: Here we have a good news that the India Army is going to conduct the recruitment rally. The officials have released the Indian Army Notification 2018 for the selection of candidates for the soldiers. The candidates interested to participate in the rally can apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally UP 2018. The applications are going to start on the official website. The aspirants can visit the official website and read the notification and submit the Indian Army Application Form 2018. There are various districts participating the rally. The contenders can check the eligibility details for the rally and fill the application form. The application dates and rally dates will be given below check out there. The contenders can get the admit card and attend the rally. The aspirants can follow us for more details.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally UP District Wise 2018 Uttar Pradesh
This is very good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Indian army recruitment rally. SO the aspirants interested can check the eligibility details on the official website and apply for the rally. The contenders need to reach the eligibility criteria to submit the application form. The aspirants can get the details like education qualification, age limit, salary band, application fee and more in the below article.
Recruitment Rally Schedule
|Events Name||Districts||Application Date||Rally Date|
|Babina cantonment football ground near Budh bazaar,babina cantt,Jhansi District||Lalitpur, Mainpuri, Jhansi, Etah, Etawah & Jalaun
|09.04.2018 To 24.04.2018|
|PG College Ghazipur||Ghazipur, Sonbhadra, Chandauli, Jaunpur, Sant Ravidas Nagar, Varanasi, Mirzapur||19.02.2018 To 04.04.2018||20.04.2018 To 02.05.2018|
|Ghaziabad||Ghaziabad, Shamli, Rampur, Baghpat, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Moradabad||02.03.2018To 15.04.2018||01.05.2018 To10.05.|
Overview of Indian Army Rally Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organisation||Join Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Soldiers|
|No of Vacancies||Various Vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Type of Job||Govt Job|
|Category of Article||Indian Army Rally Recruitment 2018|
Indian Army Rally Eligibility
- Soldier General Duty (Sol GD) incl Sol GD (IDG): Minimum Matric/SSLC/10th Class pass from recognized Education Board/ Institutions with minimum 33% marks in each subject (not applicable in additional subjects) and 45% marks in aggregate.
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (Clk/SKT): Minimum 10+2/equivalent pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% in
aggregate and 50% in each subject from Education Boards/Intermediate Institution recognized for enrolment.
- Soldier Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner Trade): Minimum 10+2 /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths
and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/Institutions recognized.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (Sol NA & Sol (NA VET): Minimum 10+2/Intermediate exam passed in science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology,
and English from Education Boards/Institutions recognized for enrolment as compulsory with 40% marks in each subject and a minimum
- Soldier Tradesmen (Tdn): Minimum 10th Pass. Chef Community, Steward, Washerman, Dresser (Barber), Kennelman, Painter, Tailor, Equipment Repairer (Support Staff), Saddler (U), Artisan (Metallurgy) and Artisan (Wood Worker).
(ab) Minimum 8th Pass. House Keeper (Safaiwala), Mess Keeper and Syce.
The aspirants going to apply for the post the age should be in between the 17 1/2 Years and 23 years.
There is no application to apply for the Indian army rally recruitment.
Selection Process for Indian Army 2018:
The selection of candidates for the post on the below factors
The officials will releases the admit card after completion of applications. The contenders can collect the admit card from the official website
- Pre-Height Check: Height Bar.
- Checking of Admit card by BARCODE READER.
- Stamping of Admit card.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT):1.6 Km Run, Beam (Chin up), 9 Feet Ditch and Zig-Zag Balance.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT): Height, Weight and Chest measurement with Aadhar link
- Documentation check and interview with Director Recruiting.
- Medical examination.
- Interview by host director and issue of admit card for CEE.
2. Stage-II: Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
3. Stage-III: Evaluation, preparation of merit list and arms allotment.
4. Stage-IV: Dispatch to the Training Centre.
Application Process for Indian Soldiers 2018
The Indian Army has released a rally recruitment for the selection of soldiers. The contenders can check the eligibility details on the official notification and submit the application form. The aspirants can follow the below steps to submit the application form.
- Visit the official website of Join Indian Army i.e.www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Search for the Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018.
- Click on the required link.
- Notification will display on the screen.
- Read the notification clearly.
- Click on apply online.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Enter the details on the application form as per the instructions.
- Attach the scanned documents, photographs and signatures to the application form.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of application form for the further use.
Indian Army Rally Admit Card 2018
The aspirants have applied for India Rally Recruitment 2018. The contenders can get the admit card to appear in the rally. The officials will release the admit card after completion of application date. The contenders can visit the official website and download the admit card by giving the details like application number and date of birth. The contenders will not be allowed for the rally without admit card. Here we have provided all the details in the above article to know more details stay tuned here.