Karnataka GDS Result 2017 Check Here Gramin Dak Sevaks Selected/ Merit List
The India Postal Department has announced the Latest Government Jobs for various posts. Recently the board has published the Gramin Dak Sevaks for Karnataka Regions. The Selection will be done on the basis of Class 10th Merit. The Application was available online till 8th May 2017 on the Karnataka Postal Circle. Many aspirants filled the application for by paying Rs 100/- through Net banking/ debit/ credit card. Now the all applicants are waiting for the Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017. Aspirants are informed that the Karnataka Region GDS Result 2017 will release on the official site soon in these coming weeks. Contenders can check the Kar Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2017 details and other related info in the article below.
Kar Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Criteria 2017
As per the official notification, the Karnataka GDS Selection will be done on Class Xth (Pre-University Exam). There are few important points for selection of Karnataka GDS Posts 2017 are as follows.
- If candidates get same percentage/ marks in class Xth, the board will prefer the applicant which will higher in age or ST/ SC/ OBC/ General female, ST/ SC/ OBC/ Unreserved male aspirants.
- Only 10th marks will be considered for the selection process, no higher educational qualification will give any weightage in Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2017.
- Postulants can opt any five choices of posts with a preference of priority from the Circle applied for.
- If any applicants upload the wrong certificate/ information he/ she will not be considered and also if someone will mention their marks either or low with reference to marks list will disqualify by the authority.
Details of Kar Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2017 Declared
A few month prior, the Karnataka Post Office needs the candidates in their department for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak for which they had notified the official advertisement on the official website. There are thousands of posts are available which will be filled by the eligible candidates. Aspirants who passed their class 10th successfully from the renowned board/ school had registered. Now it is obvious that applicants are keenly waiting for the Karnataka Post Office GDS Result 2017. Postulants are advised to check the below link to check the Karnataka GDS Result/ Merit List 2017.
How To Check Karnataka Postal GDS Selected List 2017 Online
- Contenders have to visit the official website of Karnataka Postal Circle.
- There you have to search the Karnataka Region Wise GDS Merit List 2017 link.
- Click on that and enter the registration number and date of birth (dob) correctly.
- Now submit that page and the Karnataka GDS Selection List 2017 will display on the screen.
- Check the name of the shortlisted candidates for further process/ rounds.
Overview of Karnataka Postal Dept GDS Jobs 2017
|The Authority Name||Karnataka Postal Circle|
|No. of Vacancies||1048 Posts|
|Registration Dates||8th to 8th May 2017|
|Selection/ Assortment Process||Based on 10th Merit|
|Status of Karnataka GDS District Wise Result 2017||Update Soon|
|Category||Result/ Merit List|
Check Karnataka GDS Result District Wise 2017
|Name of Karnataka Districts Wise GDS Results|
|Bangalore GPO Dist|
|Bangalore South Dist|
- Karnataka Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2017.
- Result of Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2017.
- Kar Postal Circle GDS Selection List 2017.
- Karnataka Post Office GDS Result/ Merit List 2017