The Govt Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy board (GDCA) & Centre Housing Management (CHM) are the examinations conducted by Maharashtra Government for the certification. The candidates who are applied for the GDCA & CHM Exams 2018 will have the examination in May 2019. The aspirants can also apply for the Maharashtra CHM & GDCA. The Maharashtra board conducts the above examinations in online mode. Candidates now check and download the Maha GDCA & CHM Admit Card 2019 in the official portal.
The candidates who are interested to get certified by the GDCA & CHM can prepare well for the examinations by following the syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers available on the website. Here we are providing the steps to download the admit card from online. Maharashtra GDCA Board entrusts diploma to the candidate who will pass the Six examinations hold by the board. Applied applicants now check and download the Exam Pattern/ Syllabus of Maha GDCA & CHM Exam 2019 to visit the official portal.
Maha GDCA & CHM Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019~ Download Now –
Maharastra Govt Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy board conducting the exam in the centers in Mumbai, Thane, Nasik, Jalgaon, Ahmednagar, Pune, Solapur, Satara, Sangli, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Latur, Akola, Amravati, Nagpur & Chandrapur. The contenders who are going to write the exam should carry the hall ticket compulsory. Few days after successful completion of the application process the department soon releases the Admit Card for Maha GDCA & CHM Exam 2019 to visit the official portal.
The aspirants who are going to attend the GDCA and CHM 2019 examination can go through the syllabus mentioned on the official website. Even contenders can check the previous year question papers/ model papers subject wise to get an idea about the exam paper. The officials are providing the previous year question paper in download tab. If you get more details about the Maha GDCA & CHM Exam 2019 like exams dates, exam pattern, syllabus admits card etc all are updated with below article.
MAHA CHM 2019 Hall Ticket 2018 Release Date
|Name of the Board||Commissioner of Co-operation and Registrar Co-operative Societies,
|Examination Name||Centre Housing Management (CHM) and Govt Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy (GDCA) Examinations|
|Date of Examination||May 2019|
|Article About||GDCA & CHM Hall Ticket|
|Available dates of Hall Ticket||May 2019|
|Official web portal||www.gdca.maharashtra.gov.in or www.sahakarayukta.maharashtra.gov.in|
Admit Card for Maha GDCA & CHM Exam 2019
The contenders who are going to appear for the exam are searching for Maha CHM Hall Ticket 2019 in various website. The admit card will be available 10 days before the examination starts. A large no of candidates applied in this Maharashtra Govt of Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy Centre Housing Management applications. Candidates without admit card do not allow to the examination hall. the department soon releases the admit card on the official portal. Applied applicants now eagerly waiting for the Maha GDCA & CHM Admit Card 2019 by the use of application no and date of birth. The contenders can read the below steps to download the admit card from the official website.
Download steps for Maha GDCA Admit Card 2019
- 1st Step: Open the official website.
- Step 2: Then click on the download tag.
- Step 3: Select the other downloads tab and click on housing manual link.
- 4th Step: Click on the CHM Admit card link.
- Step 5: Enter the details of the contender.
- Step 6: Then click on the submit button, the hall ticket will be displayed.
- 7th Step: The contenders can download the hall ticket.
Click Here-> To Download Maha GDCA & CHM Admit Card 2019
Exam Schedule of Maha GDCA & CHM 2019
- Management of Coop. Housing Societies
- History, Principles & Management in Cooperation
- Cooperative Laws & Other Laws
- Cooperative Banking & Credit Societies
Syllabus of Maha GDCA & CHM Exam 2019
- (1) History and Movement of Co-operative societies
- (2) Cooperative Housing Management-Concept, Definitions, Objects, Functions of Housing Societies
- (3) The Maharashtra Ownership Flat Act 1963
- (4) The Maharashtra Apartment Ownership Flat Act 1970
- (5) Types of Housing societies and their respective functions
- (6) Registration of Coper Housing societies.
- (7) Salient features of Model Housing societies’ Bye-laws.
- (8) Members, their rights, responsibilities and liabilities
- (9) Elections to the managing committee of Housing Societies
- (10) Management of the affairs of the society
- (11) Maintenance of Account Books and Registers
- (12) Execution of conveyance deed in Housing societies
- (13) Statutory actions and provisions of M.C.S.Act 1960 and M.C.S. Rule 1961 related to housing societies.
- (14) Duties and powers of the general body and managing committee.
- (15) Obligations of the members in Housing societies e.g. (a) maintenance and repair. (b) use of common areas and facilities and restricted common areas and facilities
- (16) Problems and Disputes in Housing societies and the remedies e.g. (a) General Body. (b) Registrar. (c) Coop court. (d) Municipal corporation (e) Police authorities (f) Civil and other courts
- (17) Funds, their utilization and investment
- (18) Redevelopment of Housing Societies
- (19) Co-operative Housing Society Manual
- (20) Audit of Housing Co-operative societies and their need and importance
MAH CHM GDCA 2019 Result
The contenders attend the exam can check their answer from solution key. The MAHA GDCA Answer Key 2019 will be released by the officials one week after the completion of the exam. The aspirants can calculate their marks by following the previous exam cutoff, rank & other information. The students should check the answers on the basis of question paper serial code.
The board will take a minimum of 46 days to release the Maharashtra GDCA & CHM Result 2019. The releasing date of the result will be updated soon. The board will a send the message or mail the candidates about result and rank card. The contenders can check the MAHA CHM Result 2019 on the official website. The merit list will be released few days after the releasing of the result. The contenders who are failed in the exam can apply next year for the exam. The certificate will be given by the officials.