- 1 RRB Non-Technical Admit Card 2017 Exam Pattern NTPC Online Test
- 1.1 Brief Details of RRB Non-Technical Exam Admit Card 2017
- 1.1.1 Admit Card For RRB NTPC Exam 2017
- 1.1 Brief Details of RRB Non-Technical Exam Admit Card 2017
rrb non-technical admit card, admit card for rrb non-technical, exam dates of rrb ntpc, rrb ntpc exam date, indian railway ntpc exam date, indian railway ntpc exam pattern, exam pattern of rrb ntpc, rrb ntpc hall ticket, hall ticket of rrb ntpc, syllabus of indian railway ntpc, rrb ntpc exam syllabus, www.indianrailways.gov.in, indian railway jobs, indian railway vacancy,
RRB Non-Technical Admit Card 2017 Exam Pattern NTPC Online Test
The Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) has announced the notification for Non-Technical Recruitment 2017. Applicants who are interested in applying for this vacancy application on or before the last date. Applied students wait for some time to check the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2017. Every year the department has soon released the different notifications for different vacancy applications.
Contenders can download Railway NTPC 2017 Call Letter on the official portal. A lot of applicants applied in the Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards Non-Technical vacancy applications. Applied candidates visit the official portal to check the admit card. If you get more details about RRB NTSE Stage 1 Exam 2017 like exam pattern, syllabus, important dates, selection process all are updated in below article.
- rrb gorakhpur alp result
- railway gorakhpur alp cut off
- rrb guwahati alp result
- railway guwahati alp cut off
- RRB Chandigarh ALP Result 2018
- RRB Bhubaneswar ALP Result 2018
- RRB Chennai ALP Result 2018
- RRB Kolkata ALP Result 2018
- RRB Muzaffarpur ALP Result 2018
- RRB Siliguri ALP result 2018
- RRB Malda ALP result 2018
- RRB Bhopal ALP result 2018
- RRB Patna ALP Result 2018
- RRB Mumbai ALP Result 2018
- RRB Allahabad ALP Result 2018
- RRB Gorakhpur ALP Result 2018
- RRB Secunderabad ALP Result 2018
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram ALP Result 2018
- RRB Jammu ALP Result 2018
- RRB Guwahati ALP Result 2018
- RRB Bilaspur ALP Result 2018
- RRB Ajmer ALP Result 2018
- RRB Bangalore ALP Result 2018
- RRB Ranchi ALP Result 2018
Brief Details of RRB Non-Technical Exam Admit Card 2017
- Organization name: Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Post Name: Non-Technical (NTPC) Posts
- Emplyoment Type: Govt Jobs.
- Job Locations: India
- Article Category: Exam Pattern/ Syllabus/ Admit Card
- Exam Conducted Date: Updated soon
- Admit Card Status: One week before the examination
- Official website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Computer Based Test.
- Typing Test.
- Aptitude Test, and
- Verification of Documents.
Admit Card For RRB NTPC Exam 2017
the department officials will soon release the RRB Non-Technical Admit card 2017 on the official portal. A lot of candidates applied in the Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards Non-Technical Vacancy applications. Applied applicants visit the official portal. candidates by using admit card number and date of birth to get the call letter. Applicanst by using below steps to get the admit card.
Steps To Get The Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official web portal of the RRB.
- Search for NTPC Admit Card link 2017.
- Then click on the related link.
- Enter the required details as per guidelines.
- Hit on submit button.
- Entry card will display on the screen.
- Aspirants can download it and take a print out for future use.
Exam Pattern of RRB NTPC:
Stage-1 Exam Pattern:
- It is an Objective Type Examination.
- The Question Paper consists of a total of 100 questions which are asked from the Subjects like Arithmetic Ability, General Knowledge, General Science, and General Intelligence.
- Each Correct Response carries 01 Mark.
- Candidates must note that there is No Negative Marking for wrong responses.
|Type of the Exam||Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks Awarded||Duration of the Test|
|Objective Type||General Knowledge||20 Questions||20 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Ability||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|General Intelligence||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|General Science||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Syllabus Of RRB NTPC Exam:
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Current Affairs (National & International)
- Indian Politics
- Railways (Facts & Figures, Background, History)
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Science & Technology
- Time and Work
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graphs, Pie Charts, Line Graphs, Tables etc)
- Pipe and Cistern
- Speed Calculation
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance (Boats & Streams, Trains etc)
- Linear/Quadratic Equations
- Margins and Discounts
- Problems on Age
- Area & Volume
- Simple/Compound Interest
- Alphanumeric Series
- Classification of Odd pair
- Decision Making
- Blood Relation
- Problem Solving
- Puzzles/Complex Arrangements
- Statement Interference
- Statement Conclusion
- Verbal & Visual Analysis
- Eligibility Test
- Sitting/Circular Arrangements
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Direction Sense
- Statement Argument
- Visual Reasoning (Pattern Detection, Hidden Images, Embedded Images, Mirror Images, Figure Matrix etc.)
This section generally includes topics from NCERT books, which covers:
- Environmental Studies
Result Of Railway Recruitment Board NTPC Stage- 1 Exam 2017
After completion of the examination, the department soon releases the NTPC Stage 1 Result 2017 on the official portal. A large number of candidates appeared in the Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Board Non Technical vacancy written the examination. Appeared candidates check and download the RRB NTPC Stage 1 Result 2017 visit the official portal. Candidates who are qualified in the stage 1 examination those are going to the stage 2 examination.
RRB NTPC Stage 2 Exam Details 2017
Candidates who qualify the stage 1 examination those are now going to the stage 2 exam. Stage 2 exam pattern syllabus, exam date all are updated in official portal. If you get more details to visit the official portal.
|S No.||Type of the Test||Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Objective Type||General Knowledge||30 Questions||30 Marks||1 and a Half Hours (90 Minutes)|
|2.||Arithmetic Ability||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|3.||General Intelligence||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|4.||General Science||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
- The RRB NTPC Main Examination 2017 is organized in Objective mode.
- Railway Non-Technical Question Paper comprises of 100 questions out of which each section has 30 questions.
- The questions are asked from different subjects like General Intelligence, General Knowledge, General Science, and Arithmetic Ability.
- Officials will award 01 Mark for each correct response.
- No marks will be deducted for wrong answers, i.e. No Negative Marking.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in