- 1 SSC MTS Re-Exam Expected Cutoff SC ST Gen OBC 16th Sep 2017 Results
- 1.1 Key Points of SSC MTS Re-Exam Cut-Off 2017
- 1.1.1 Non-Technical SSC MTS Re-Exam Result 2017
- 1.1 Key Points of SSC MTS Re-Exam Cut-Off 2017
ssc mts re exam cut-off, ssc mts paper 1 result, mts expected cut off paper 1, ssc mts cut-off, result of ssc mts, ssc mts re exam result, ssc multi tasking staff exam result, ssc, staff selection commission, expected cut-off in ssc mts, category wise cut off in ssc mts, www.ssc.nic.in, ssc mts paper 1 result date, mts paper i 16th sep result, ssc mts result, ssc mts exam cut-off, non technical mts ssc exam result, ssc mts non technical exam cut-off
SSC MTS Re-Exam Expected Cutoff SC ST Gen OBC 16th Sep 2017 Results
The Staff Selection Commission(SSC) has successfully conducted the SSC MTS Multi Tasking Staff Under (Non-Technical Posts) examinations in the month of 16th Sep to 26th Oct 2017 at various examination centers. A lot of applicants appeared in this Staff Selection Commission MTS(Non-Technical) examinations. Cutoff marks of the exam are more important in every exam as the selection of the aspirants is completely depending on the Cutoff the exam. Appeared applicants check and download the SSC MTS Re-Exam Cut-Off 2017 from the official website.
Applicants who have attended for the SSC MTS Paper 1 Exam on prescribed dates need to visit official page on the regular basis for updates. Actually, It has scheduled the written exam (paper-1) from ~16th Sep 2017 to 26th Oct 2017~but due to some reasons now it is rescheduled and conducted. The Staff Selection Commission has every release some notifications. If more details like SSC MTS Paper-I Exam Results/Cut-off, Cut-off, Result downloading process all are shown in below information.
Key Points of SSC MTS Re-Exam Cut-Off 2017
- Conducting Board: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of The Exam: MTS (Non-Technical) Paper-1 Exam.
- No. Of Posts: 8300 posts.
- Post name: Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical).
- Exam date: 16th Sep- 26th Oct 2017.
- Job Venue: All Over India.
- Category: Cut-Off Marks/Results.
- Job Category: Govt. Jobs.
- Cut-Off Release Date: Released Soon.
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
|Date of MTS Paper-1 Examination||16th Sep 2017 to 31st Oct 2017|
|Answer Key Availability||Soon Available|
|MTS Paper-1 Result Declared on||Updated Soon|
|Paper-2 Exam Conducted on||Updated Soon|
Non-Technical SSC MTS Re-Exam Result 2017
After completion of the examination, the department will soon publish the result from the official website. A lot of applicants appeared in this Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) scale-1 examination. Applicants who are appeared in this SSC MTS examination those are check and download the SSC MTS Paper-I Result 2017 form the official website. To check, their results aspirants must visit the official web of the Board with their hall ticket numbers and other details. We will update the details about the result declaration and more once we receive any notification from the Commission. Applicants must through use below steps to download the results.
Simple Steps To Download The SSC MTS Paper-1 Exam Result 2017
- Contenders have to visit the official website of the SSC.
- Search the SSC MTS Paper-1 Results 2017 (Re-Exam) link.
- Click on the that and another page will open.
- Enter registration number and date of birth (DOB).
- submit the details after wait a minute your result displayed on your screen.
- Hit on “save” button to download pdf format.
- Take a print out for further use.
SSC MTS Paper-I Expected Cut-Off 2017
After the declaration of the results, the commission will start releasing the SSC MTS Cutoff 2017 marks of the exam. The cut-off marks are very important to candidates selection. The aspirants who are unable to meet the cutoff marks will not get select for the post. The SSC commission will prepare this cutoff marks by following some factors. Applicants who have completed for the SSC MTS Paper 1 Exam on prescribed dates need to visit official page on the regular basis for updates. Read this page for details of SSC MTS Cut-Off 2017 and other details. The following are the factors which are using to make the cutoff marks.
- No.Of applicants who participated in the exam.
- No.Of Vacancy seats.
- Level paper(Medium, Easy, Hard).
- Previous year cutoff marks.
- General: 98+
- Other Backward Classes: 89+
- Scheduled Caste: 87+
- Scheduled Tribe: 82+
- Ex-Servicemen: 82+
Check SSC MTS Cutoff Marks 2017 Region Wise
|Name of The State||ST||UR||OBC||SC||Ex.S|
|Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli||57.50||62.50||45.00||57.50||45.00|
|Daman & Diu & Goa||45.00||62.00||45.00||45.00||45.00|
SSC MTS Expected Final Cut-Off
|State||General Category||OBC||SC||ST||Ex. Service|
|Gujarat & Nagar Haveli||60-65||40-45||55-60||50-55||40-45|
|Daman & Dio and Goa||55-60||40-45||45-50||45-48||44-49|
Category-Wise Expected Cut-Off:
|Category||Expected Cut off|
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in