- 1 TS High Court Civil Judge Previous Question Papers 2019 Admit Card & Syllabus
High Court for the State of Telangana has released a new notification for 67 Civil Judge jobs in 2019. Eligible contenders are applying for the TS High Court Civil Judge Notification 2019 and submit them before the deadline. Applicants TS HC Civil Judge vacancy applications are available from 16th March to 15th April 2019. The TS HC Civil Judge job selection process is based on the screening test/ written exam/ viva voce. After completion of the application process, interested aspirants check the Previous Papers for TS HC Civil Judge Exam 2019 on the official website.
TS High Court Civil Judge Previous Question Papers 2019 Admit Card & Syllabus
After releasing the exam date, applied postulants check and download the TS HC Court Judge Exam Admit Card 2019 from the official website. Participated contenders check the exam pattern & syllabus and prepare well for the exam. Every year TS HC will publish the many notifications for various departments. Large numbers can apply and get a job in different departments. Job hunters who are eagerly waiting for the TS HC jobs those use this chance. After completion of the exam, officials are releasing the TS HC Civil Judge Exam Result 2019 on the website after completion of the correction process. For more details like previous papers, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern and other details are mentioned given below.
Overview of TS High Court Civil Judge Exam Date:
|Department||High Court for the State of Telangana|
|Name of the vacancy||Civil Judge|
|Number of posts||67|
|Article category||Previous papers, admit card and syllabus|
|Initial date of the application forms||16th March 2019|
|The final date of the online applications||15th April 2019|
|Recruiting process||The screening test/ written exam/ viva voce|
|Admit card||Before the exam|
|HC Civil Judge exam date||Notified soon|
|Declaration date of results||Released soon|
Previous Question Papers for TS High Court Civil Judge Exam 2019
Interested aspirants can refer all the previous question papers to prepare and catch the good marks in the examination. Job hunters who are going to attend the exam those are check and practice the model papers. By practicing the model papers, aspirants can get an idea about common questions in the exam. The TS High Court authorities are intimate some model papers for the convenience of the students. Exam pattern gives a clear idea about the exam how many questions will give for subject wise. Before starting the preparation check the TS HC Civil Judge Exam Previous Papers 2019 to know how to give questions in the exam. Postulants who are going to appear for the written exam are advised to check the syllabus and exam pattern details.
TS High Court Civil Judge Exam Admit Card 2019
Without admit, card examiner will not be allowed into the exam hall. Download the admit card from the official website by giving the details like application number, date of birth. Hall ticket help to know the exam center, date, place, and contenders information. Each and every contender must bring the TS High Court Civil Judge Exam Admit Card 2019 while you are going to attend the exam. Some members don’t know how to check the hall ticket on the website. So, here we provide some steps to download the admit card from the official website is given below.
Steps to Download the TS HC Civil Judge Exam 2019
- Visit the official website of the http://hc.ts.nic.in/.
- Search for the TS HC Civil Judge exam admits card 2019 on the home page.
- Select the eligible required a link.
- Enter the details as required on the hall ticket.
- Click the proceed button.
- Admit card/ hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Check if it’s correct or not.
- Click the download button.
- Take the print copy and carry while you are attending/ write the exam.
Syllabus for TS High Court Civil Judge Exam
- Hindu Succession Act of 1956
- Civil Rules of Practice
- Indian Easements Act 1882
- Registration Act 1908, and the Indian Stamp Act 1899
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- A.P.Land Encroachment Act, 1905
- Transfer of Property Act 1882
- Andhra Pradesh Buildings (Lease, Rent & Eviction) Control Act 1960
- Specific Relief Act of 1963
- Limitation Act of 1963
- Hindu Marriage Act of 1955
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act 2005
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Criminal Rules of Practice
- A.P. Excise Act, 1968
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of Children) Act
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- A.P.Gaming Act, 1974
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Spotting Errors.
- Joining Sentences.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Para Completion.
Exam Pattern for TS High Court Civil Judge 2019
|Exam type||Questions||Marks||Test duration|
|Computer-based test (CBT)||100||100||2 hours|
TS High Court Civil Judge Exam Result 2019
Few months after completion of the exam, appeared candidates check the TS HC Civil Judge Exam Result 2019 on the official website. Download the TS HC Civil Judge Exam Result 2019 from the website by giving the required details like hall ticket number and date of birth. Results help to know the exam marks and students performance. Contenders who are cleared from the exam those are going to attend the next selection process. After completion of all selections, qualified job hunters can get a job in TS HC department.